Vision Statement: To see people affected by disabilities come to know and/or grow in relationship with Jesus Christ as well as others within the body of Christ.
Purpose Statement: To connect people impacted by disabilities to Jesus and Christ
honoring churches, organizations, resources and people within their community.
Mission Statement: To develop and execute programs and events for people living
with disabilities that share the love and gospel of Jesus Christ as well as connect
them to Christ honoring churches, organization, resources and people within their
Access-Life Statement of Faith and Biblical Standards
The Ministry adheres to the following Statement of Faith and Biblical Standards which govern and preempt all Ministry programs, activities, relationships and actions.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity and humanity of Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, in His present rule as Head of the Church and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful men regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the barrenness of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ, with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.
- We believe human life begins at conception and is valued by God with the right to live until deemed by Him to end.
- We believe people are created to be heterosexual in orientation and in turn, marriage between one man and one woman is His plan for intimate relationships.